Definitions and Interpretation
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
means a user of Our Site;
means any content submitted to Our Site by Users including, but not limited to user product reviews, user comments, usernames and user email addresses.
means Shoreditch Dog House Limited, a company registered in England under Company registration number 10333971 whose registered address and main trading address are 11 High Street, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, HP14 3AE.
1. Information About Us
Our Site, www.shoreditchdoghouse.com, is owned and operated by Shoreditch Dog House Ltd a limited company registered in England under company registration number 10333971 whose registered address and main trading address are Shoreditch Dog House Ltd, 11 High Street, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom, HP14 3AE.
1. Access to Our Site
1. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
2. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
2. Access to Our Site is free.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed to Us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
3. You may:
1. Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
2. Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
3. Print (one copy of any) page(s) from Our Site;
4. Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
5. Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
4. Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
5. You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
4. Links to Our Site
1. You may link to Our Site provided that:
1. you do so in a fair and legal manner;
2. you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
3. you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
4. you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
2. You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, www.shoreditchdoghouse.com. Deep linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.
3. Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at [email protected] for further information.
4. You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
1. is sexually explicit;
2. is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
3. promotes violence;
4. promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
5. discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
6. is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
7. is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
8. is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
9. misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
10. implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
11. infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
12. is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
5. The content restrictions in sub-Clause 5.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 5.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.
5. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
1. Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
2. Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
3. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
2. Our Liability
1. The provisions of this Clause 10 apply to the use of Our Site www.shoreditchdoghouse.com.
2. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on Our Site.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
4. Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only. If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. However, subject to sub-Clause 7.2, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
6. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
3. Viruses, Malware and Security
1. We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
2. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
3. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
4. You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
5. By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
4. Acceptable Usage Policy
1. you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
2. you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
3. you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
4. you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
1. Privacy and Cookies
2. Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at [email protected] or by using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at www.shoreditchdoghouse.com/contact
1. Communications from Us
2. We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent.
3. For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at [email protected] or via www.shoreditchdoghouse.com.
1. Data Protection
1. All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
1. Law and Jurisdiction
1. These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
2. If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
3. If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
4. If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland as
To make a booking, please contact us via telephone or email below:
To make a booking, please contact us via telephone or email below: